PRIA Appeals helps patients who have received an insurance denial for a surgical procedure or medical treatment. We appeal insurance denials directly with your insurance company to get you the coverage you need.
Surgery for severe obesity to help reduce weight and treat many related diseases.
Surgery to restore function and resolve health problems due to excess skin after significant weight loss.
Other Surgeries & Treatments
A wide range of treatments and procedures for diseases including cancer, spinal procedures, other orthopedic interventions.
- An honest, impartial assessment of your case
- A dedicated advocate who will work tirelessly on your behalf
- A detailed explanation of how the appeal process works
- A representative who listens, answers questions, and is focused on your needs
- Regular updates on the status of your appeal
How It Works
- Patient contacts PRIA Appeals directly or through a physician referral after an insurance denial
- Our team meets with the patient to evaluate their case and determine whether an appeal is likely to succeed
- Based on a patient’s legal rights, contract language, and all clinical considerations, we file a comprehensive appeal with the insurer
- Our highly effective appeals strategy typically results in a positive decision within 30-90 days
Thank you for fighting for me to get my weight loss surgery approved. I can’t express how much it means to me to have such wonderful people by my side when I most need them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
My first denial was in June and the denials were overturned by August on independent review. My surgeon’s office commented on how fast the process was compared to the experience of others in their office. It was the best money I ever spent and I am over the moon that this worked out for me. My recommendation is don’t wait to contact PRIA Appeals. I contacted them immediately after I got my first denial and they handled the rest."
A huge THANK YOU to your team! Everything happened very quickly after my appeal hearing on June 26. I had my bypass surgery on July 10 and was back to work on Monday July 15. I am feeling great, the weight is coming off, and I am starting to really feel like I am getting back to normal (well, my new normal that is)."